Spring Training Camp
March 23nd – 27th, 2017
We invite you to join us for a long weekend of triathlon specific training in beautiful Tuscon Arizona. A dream destination for athletes with over 300 days of sunshine annually and incredible scenery! Escape the local weather and train in the sunshine on dry roads with other triathletes. The philosophy is simple, race specific training with people that share your enthusiasm and passion for triathlons as you prepare for your next race season!
Experience training and racing on a higher level that only a camp can provide! This is a busy schedule, so we take care of all the details. All you have to do is get there!
Location: Tuscon, Arizona
Date: Wednesday March 22nd – Monday March 27th 2017
Lodging: We will be staying in a house in the Tuscon area. Cost of house divided between athletes for reasonable low cost.
Food will be plentiful – all food is included for the weekend
- Buffet style breakfast
- Dinner – experienced cooks will prepare a hardy and healthy meal on Friday and Saturday evening
- Snacks and energy food available throughout the camp
- Special nutritional request will be provided
A weekend of focused training without distraction
- Pool workouts that will include video taped analysis and feedback
- Amazing rides places like Saguaro National Park, moutn Lemmon, and Gates Pass
- Daily coaching feedback with in-person access to a coach
- Support stocked with nutrition and hydration on hand for all training sessions.
- Informative sessions
- Based on your feedback of what you want (survey to be sent)
Coaching and support staff:
This camp is organized and conducted by Shannon Treybig and Lisa Worthington, both USAT certified Triathlon coaches.
(The fee includes all of the group training and activities, sag support, seminars, pool fees, entrance to East Saguaro National Park and meals).
$600 per person for Achieve and elevation members.
$750 for non members.
A non-refundable $50 deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining balance is due by January 15th Payment by cash, check or online via Active.com.
There are no refunds within 30 days of this event. You may however transfer your registration.
Elevation Multisport and Achieve Coaching reserves the right to cancel the camp and, if this should occur, participants will be issued a full refund.
We recommend you arrive by 5:00 PM on Thursday Wednesday March 22nd by early afternoon, allowing time to unpack before evening events. Transportation will be provided to and from airport. .
Questions? Please contact
Shannon Trebig at Shannon@pt2achieve.com 206-661-0071 or
Lisa Worthington at email@example.com 425-248-0908